Environment, that we try to maintain is characterized by:
- attention to results,
What do we expect from each of us?
- Experience in and appreciation for working in Agile environment.
- Significant engineering talent proven by great work results, hobby projects, open source contributions.
- Motivating yourself and others, especially if things go really bad.
- Showing initiative, a lot of initiative.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Sense of humour.
- Dedicated to create the best user experience.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, likes sharing and learning within the team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Android development.
- Knowledge of RxJava, Dagger and MVP architecture is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the Android application frameworks and at least one nice app on the Google Play Store.
What we do not expect from you?
- Waiting for “architect” to give you tasks.
- Waiting for “PM” / Product Owner to specify you all requirements in details.