Environment, that we try to maintain is characterized by:
- attention to results,
What do we expect from each of us?
- Experience in and appreciation for working in Agile environment.
- Significant engineering talent proven by great work results, hobby projects, open source contributions.
- Motivating yourself and others, especially if things go really bad.
- Showing initiative, a lot of initiative.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Sense of humour.
- Dedicated to creating the best user experience.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, likes sharing and learning within the team.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with iOS development.
- Knowledge of Swift programming language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the iOS application frameworks and at least one nice app on the App Store.
What we do not expect from you?
- Waiting for “architect” to give you tasks.
- Waiting for “PM” / Product Owner to specify you all requirements in details.